Monthly Archives: May 2014

My Trip to Taipei, Taiwan

One of my first trips abroad that changed my life. Advertisements

Video | Posted on by | Tagged | 18 Comments

How to learn to interpret zoning code?

When I interned as a planning intern for the Town of Moraga, I learned about current planning and the development review process. Part of a planner’s role is to help applicants (i.e. homeowners, business owners, developers, etc.) who want to … Continue reading

Posted in city planning | Leave a comment